Hello, my loves! Today’s post is all about how to treat yourself for very little or even for free after those long weeks. You know the ones I’m talking about, the ones where it’s Friday and all you want to do is fling yourself face first into your bed.
- Every beauty blogger or girly girl surely has a Lush stash somewhere in their cupboards, so use those bath bombs or bubble bars!
- Every beauty blogger or girly girl also has a large stash of lotions and potions so indulge in a full pamper-wear that face mask you haven’t used in weeks because you’re too scared of finishing it up, use that expensive Dior lotion just because.
- Slip on your favorite pajamas. Nothing speaks “treat” more like a pair of your favorite PJs
- If you’re anything like me, you’ve accumulated quite a lot of fine fragrances so use up some of those scents!
- Have a movie night in! Pop a bag of popcorn, pop on Netflix on the TV, and watch a movie, or even a series
- If you’re a knitter or a crochet-er, pick up that project you were working on but never finished. You might end up with a brand new gift or a brand new blanket, scarf, or whatever you were making!
- Pick up one of your favorite treats during your next grocery shop
- If you’re into baking or cooking, bake a favorite treat or cook a favorite dish
- Relax with a good book…or if you’re a brave soul read it in the tub!
- Pick up some of your favorite flowers at the grocery shop as well.
- If you’re a gamer like me, pick up one of your favorite games!
What are some ways you like to treat yourself after a long week?