I am trying to get into more Korean beauty, so I picked up the Clio Pro Palette off Amazon, and here is a general quick-fire first impression.
A Beautiful Pink Affordable Palette: The CLIO Pro Palette
Table of Contents
The CLIO Pro Palette comes in packaging that is very reminiscent of drugstore packaging, which isn’t very nice as I paid $30 whole bucks for this palette on Amazon, so I kind of expected it to have quality packaging, but I guess this would fall under high-end drugstore. The palette also comes with a variation of matte, glitter, and shimmer palettes, but it seems like some of the shades have this squishy formula as the pink shade in the top middle came broken and I was able to essentially squish it back together.
The CLIO Pro Eye Palette is a combination of the best colors for daily wear. The introduction of the latest consistency, Crystal Glitter, in this pallete can help make your daily makeup look special with minimal fallout and high color payoff.
- First Hug- Matte nude/beige
- Love lies- Matte warm light pink
- Letter me- Iridescent glitter with both fine and medium size particles
- Lucky you- Pink and gold fine glitter
- Papi- Champagne glittery pearl
- Love maze- Rosy brown with white & blue glitter
- Love jam- Creamy magenta/pink pearl
- Time to love- Medium cool toned brown
- Serendipity- Medium warm rosy brown
- One kiss- Matte mahogany brown
Here are some swatches. They swatch pretty well, but I regret buying it off Amazon because on other K-Beauty sites, it’s only $17, which is a more appropriate price. The Amazon/UPS driver also left it at my downstairs neighbors door instead of my door and I was not happy about that either.
You can read more of my beauty posts here.
Overall I’d rate this palette a 3/5 because of lack of service and it doesn’t match the price point in my opinion.