Hello pretties! We’re closing in on another year, and this year is the year I decided that I will take blogging to the next level. I have been blogging for 6 years, and although I’ve never earned a single penny, I decided to take my blog beyond what I have been doing these past six years. However, I have branched out into creating other forms of content. Here are my content creation goals for the year!
As most of you have noticed, I’ve shrunk down all my blogs into one out of monetary necessity. Each domain costs $9 per month to renew and $14.16 yearly to renew the domains. I have divided the blog into separate posting days:
- Monday-Makeup and Beauty
- Wednesday-Lifestyle (Locations, grief posts, etc.) or Pink and Girly
- Friday-Creative or Blogging
I hope that by dividing the posts into these days, I will attract a wider audience who may be interested in some of the things I post about. Maybe someone will love my makeup posts, but not my lifestyle posts. Someone could love my lifestyle and beauty posts, but not my gaming posts. There is something for everyone on my blog.
Content creation goals for my blog
- Fix all SEO mistakes on my blog-I aim to fix every SEO issue on my blog,
- Start building an email list-One of my top goals is to start an email list for my blog for any updates.
The Twitch Channel
I also have my own Twitch channel where I stream ChatGuessr and some other cozy games. I am currently trying to work on a schedule for my channel, but the goal is to stream at least twice a week.
Content Creation Goals for my Twitch channel
- Hit Affiliate– I am close to getting affiliate status on Twitch. The only hindrance is the 3 viewers, but I hope to hit that sometime before the end of the year
- Come up with a schedule- The only permanent day I have so far is Sunday. I am thinking about streaming Tuesday nights as well.
I have several instagram accounts for all my interests (all accounts are on my socials page). The goal is to post to these Instagram accounts six times a week. The exception to this is the grief account, which I plan on posting to once a week or twice a month.
Content creation goals for Instagram
- Get more than 10-20 likes on a photo-one of my goals for Instagram is to get more than 10-20 likes per photo.
- Interact with the Explore page- I rarely, if ever interact with the explore page, and one of my goals is to look on the Explore page more.
I have a Pinterest account, but my main goal is to utilize it alongside my blog. I also wish to create graphics for the blogs as well.
What are your content creation goals for 2022?