Hello pretties! We’re closing in on another year, and this year is the year I decided that I will take blogging to the next level. I have been blogging for 6 years, and although I’ve never earned a single penny, I decided to take my blog beyond what I have been doing these past six years. However, I have branched out into creating other forms of content, and here is what I hope to accomplish with my content.
Aah, the blog(s). I own three blogs: this pink blog, my gaming blog, and my grief blog. I aim to create more content for my grief blog as I have found it’s a very good resource for other people going through the same thing as I am (parental loss, grandparent loss, and multiple losses). Here’s the plan for that
- Every two weeks (or perhaps every week), one post will go up on my grief blog.
- I will post 3-4 times per week on this blog, but expect 1-2 times a week
- I will still be posting my daily Happy Home Paradise posts on my gaming blog, but expect a game review every here and there.
The socials are what I’ve really been neglecting, mainly due to lack of time (and I’ve been feeling rather depressed). Here is what will be going on:
- Try to post on Instagram once a week, or on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, with weekends permitting.
- Post on my Facebook page once or twice a week
- Connect my blog to my Bloglovin account
- Promote my blog more on blogger retweet groups and chats.
I recently got back into streaming, but with everything going on in my life, I thought it would be best to stream every Sunday in the afternoon since I figured that would be a great time.
My general goals for my content go like this:
- Get at least 100 views per day on my blogs
- Reach 20 followers by the end of the year on Twitch
- Participate more in blogger chats
- Post more on Instagram and interact with more accounts
Overall, I would love to be my own boss, hence why I am partaking in this challenge to myself.
What are your goals for 2022?