At first, I never wanted the Too Faced Cinnamon Swirl Palette, but then it went on sale at Ulta and on the Too Faced website for 30% off and I could not resist picking it up!
Table of Contents
Too Faced Cinnamon Swirl Sweet & Spicy Eye Shadow Palette includes 18 sweet & spicy shades so seductively rich, warm & toasty, they’re positively cinn-ful. Benefits
- Highly pigmented
- One-swipe payoff
- Creamy texture
- Minimal to NO fallout
- Easily blendable
- No creasing or quick fading
- No glazing
- Cinnamon-scented palette contains a variety of finishes
- Cruelty free
- Paraben free
The Too Faced Cinnamon Swirl palette comes with 18 shades, all of which are autumnal shades with rich mauves, warm browns, and warm reds.
- Flour Power (warm cream)
- Dough Boy (nude beige)
- Frost Those Buns (champagne)
- See Me Rollin’ (medium warm brown)
- Sticky Buns (medium bronze)
- Lick the Spoon (Terracotta)
- Muffin Top (Deep Peach)
- Luv the Bun UR With (metallic light gold)
- Sweet & Spicy (peachy gold)
- I’m Toasted (orange copper sparkle)
- Stay Currant (black with red sparkle)
- Cinnamon Swirl (cinnamon brown)
- Sugar Rush (light pink with gold shift)
- Gooey Goodness (soft gold glitter with lavendar glitter)
- Ready Set Bake! (soft pink mauve)
- Sticky Fingers (irridescent pink and lavendar shimmer)
- Food Court (orchid)
- Batter Up! (matte mahogany)
Row 1 Swatches: Flour Power, Dough Boy, Frost Those Buns, See Me Rollin’, Sticky Buns, Lick The Spoon
Row 2 Swatches: Muffin Top, Luv The Bun UR With, Sweet & Spicy, I’m Toasted, Stay Currant, Cinnamon Swirl
Row 3 Swatches: Sugar Rush, Gooey Goodness, Ready Set Bake, Sticky Fingers, Food Court, Batter Up
What I Love
- Color scheme-I love the color scheme of this palette as it’s very fall appropriate
- No scent-I was expecting this palette to smell like a cinnamon roll, but surprisingly it has no scent.
What could be improved
- Price-Seasonal palettes shouldn’t be $45. They should be slightly less in my opinion
- Pigment- You have to do at least two layers with some of the shadows in this palette.
Overall, I’m impressed with the Too Faced Cinnamon Swirl palette. Stay Currant turned out a lot lighter than I thought it would be, but that aside, it smells a bit like cinnamon and is generally a great fall palette.
You can check out the rest of my beauty posts here.
Do you own any products from Too Faced?