So I finally caved and bought myself the Too Faced Teddy Bare palette. I have been holding off buying makeup this year because I have so much of it, and this is one of only three palettes that I bought this year! Good job me!
Packaging wise, it comes in a sleek, gold packaging with a little teddy bear embossing with the Too Faced logo.
Here’s a little about on the palette…
Too Faced Teddy Bare Bare It All Eye Shadow Palette is a palette of 14 warm and sensual neutral tones to create endlessly sexy, natural looks. Benefits
- One-swipe payoff for easy application
- Shades were formulated to feel smooth and buttery against your skin while they deliver high-impact color
- Creamy powder formula made with Manuka Honey and Cinnamon
- Smells like honey graham crackers
- Paraben free
- Cruelty free
I don’t know if it’s just me or the palette in general, but I don’t really smell the honey graham scent at all.
Here are the shades…
- The Snuggle Is Real (light peachy taupe)
- Fur Real (champagne, gold and purple speckled)
- Teddy Bear (light yellow brown)
- Pot Of Honey (shimmering golden bronze)
- EmBAREassed (medium peachy pink)
- Lace Teddy (maroon, white and gold speckled)
- Boop (deep plum brown)
- Bare It All (warm alabaster)
- Mama Bear (warm light brown)
- Gild A Bare (peachy pink with pink sparkles)
- Fuzzy Wuzzy (deep red brown)
- Press Paws (cool shimmering pink)
- Stuffed (rich medium brown)
- Sharing Is Caring (medium terracotta rose)
Top-bottom: The Snuggle is Real, Fur Real, Teddy Bear, Pot of Honey, EmBAREassed, Lace Teddy, Boop
Top-bottom: Bare it All, Mama Bear, Gild A Bare, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Press Paws, Stuffing, Sharing is Caring
Overall, I love the palette because it has a myriad of neutral pinky tones, and every shade feels quite buttery to the touch and they are easy to apply-no layering needed!
Do you own any Too Faced products?