Hello, my loves! This will be my last “*insert amount of new makeup from brand*” posts in a while, because I’m trying to use up some of my old makeup before I jump on the hype train for some new makeup, but here are two new palettes from Morphe! I actually paused on these palettes for a few weeks because I didn’t want to get them knowing that I had a lot of palettes in my collection, but I decided to bite the bullet and go for it because one of my friends also bought these two palettes.
Starting off with the Va-Va Bloom palette, this one has 18 beautiful shades of what I like to consider spring colors-pink, gold, light colors.
- Posie (matte mauve)
- Cutesy (pale pink shimmer)
- Rosey (matte rose)
- Dandy (matte carnation)
- Gimme (matte peony with gold sparkle)
- Bloom (rose shimmer)
- Goddess (antique gold shimmer)
- Trust (matte russet with gold sparkle)
- Miss Me (matte pink clay)
- All Nighter (carnation shimmer)
- Lucky (rose gold shimmer)
- I Said So (matte terra-cotta with silver sparkle)
- She’s Tough (matte maroon)
- Pardon Me (matte deep clay)
- Penthouse (pink gold duochrome)
- Sophisticated (raspberry shimmer)
- My Loves (cherry shimmer)
- In Charge (matte wine)
Swatches of all 18 shades in row order (L-R: Row 1 (Posie, Cutesy, Rosey, Dandy, Gimme, Bloom), Row 2 (Goddess, Trust, Miss Me, All Nighter, Lucky, I Said So), Row 3 (She’s Tough, Pardon Me, Penthouse, Sophisticated, My Loves, In Charge))
The 9P Palette also has beautiful pink shades, and pairs well with the Va Va Bloom palette.
- I’m Busy (gold speckled shimmer)
- Her (matte blush pink)
- Say No More (rose gold speckled shimmer)
- Go To (soft matte peach)
- It’s You (peach shimmer)
- Big Apple (matte cerise)
- Dream It (rose copper shimmer)
- Love & Lust (matte chili)
- Oh Hey Bouquet (coral shimmer)
Swatches (top-bottom: I’m Busy, Her, Say No More, Go To, It’s You, Big Apple, Dream It, Love & Lust, Oh Hey Bouquet)
Overall, I adore the vibe of these two palettes: pink and spring-like, and these are a great last addition to my collection before my very long no buy for makeup.
Have you bought any new palettes lately?