Hello, my loves! As a self-proclaimed pink blogger, most of my decor pieces are pink. As such, I have a few spots that I love to get my pink home decor and photo props.
Table of Contents
The online shops I get my pink home decor from
- Lovely Flowers by Vianey–Vianey does the most beautiful rose and pearl bears, and her work is very popular among the pink community. I have two of her bears: her Isabel rose bear and her Victoria’s Secret pearl bear. I use them in my photos sometime but they are mainly for decor purposes
- Etsy and Small Shops-Occasionally, I’ll get the odd home decor from Etsy shops generally because I love the design. Here are some of the stores I love:
- Pretty Luxury Bouquet-Pretty Luxury Bouquet makes the most beautiful flower boxes
- My Little Pink Corner-Rosa makes some beautiful home decor bits as well, including the infamous doorbells.
- Stupell-Stupell is a company that makes wall art, canvases, and the like, and you can purchase them from Amazon, or at the At Home Store, if you’re lucky enough to live near one. Stupell also does designer-inspired prints, and I have purchaed 3 so far.
- Homegoods and Marshall’s-Homegoods and Marshall’s are two of my favorite places to get pink home decor. Depending on how well stocked your stores are, you can get a ton of great girly items, especially items done by designers like Rae Dunn. Both stores also have a great selection of candles and wall art, and even some furniture.
- Burlington-As a pink blogger, I’ll get flack for saying I’ve never stepped into a Burlington store until yesterday, and quickly snatched up six pieces of wall art for when I move back home. Burlington is a discount store, much like how TJ Maxx and Marshall’s operates, but I feel like Burlington offers more of the art that I want.
You can read more of my pink and girly posts here.
Where do you get your home decor from?